Test Equipment Rentals for EMI/EMC Testing
- Transient Specialists is your single source provider for renting EMI/EMC compliance testers for IEC, EN, Automotive, Telecom and UL Standards.
- With our competitive rental plans, you have the choice of weekly or monthly rental terms, on a wide variety of calibrated test generators, which can be at your facility tomorrow.
- Our dedicated technical staff will assist you in identifying your needs and give you advice on the test set-up and equipment operation.
Teseq NSG 3060 Surge and EFT Test Set
Bi-wave surge to 6.kv, EFT to 4.8kv with standard CDN 3061 or optional CDN 3083 to 620 volts, 100 amps. Meets standards IEC 61000-4-4, 4-5, 4-12.
RF Conducted Susceptibility – CWS500N2
The CWS500n2 – A Turnkey Solution to RF Conducted Susceptibility meets the requirements of DO160 sec.20 and CS114. Includes probes and fixtures required for these tests.
Rental Equipment Designed To Meet the Following Standards
- Commercial Standards – The EN / IEC 61000-4 series of EMI tests for ESD, EFT, Bi-wave Surge, Dips and Interrupts, 100khz ring wave, and conducted RF tests. CEMark testing.
- ANSI Standards – The ANSI C62.41, C62.45 including the bi-wave and ring wave tests. The 1 Meg. Damped oscillatory test per ANSI C37.90.1
- Military Standards – The equipment to generate the transients per Mil. Std 461, CS115 and CS116. Also, the conducted RF requirements of CS114
- Automotive Standards – The ISO 7627-2 series of EMI tests including waveforms 1-5 and 7. The equipment includes preprogrammed software for many of the manufacturer specific test requirements